Are you running a niche website or an Amazon Affiliate site and are looking to outsource article writing?
Have you tried to find good content writing services and struggled?
Where are all the good blog outsourcing service providers, you ask.
I run my own set of blogs and websites and I have used multiple service providers regularly to help shape my content strategy. Its not easy to find good quality content writers, but I will share with you a list of sites that you may find useful.
Check out the rest of the article to see, which of the content writing services meet your requirements.
Before that, lets start with understanding what sort of services you would receive from such sites.
What is Blog Writing Services?
It refers to the skills and expertise needed to write contents to be posted on a blog.
If you are relying on traffic either from search engines or social media platform, you need should be creating and sharing high quality content consistently.
Most internet marketers do not have the time to create, publish and distribute great content on a regular basis. Hence, the need to outsource writing services.
Outsourcing your blog writing services will see you reap huge benefits from a skilled writer.
it may enable you achieve quick SEO ranking.
In addition, it helps to create product awareness and reach wider market.
Presenting the 9 content writing sites
Initially, the platform for content creation was termed as Odesk. But after it merged with Elance, its name was changed to Upwork. The site boasts over 9 million freelancers to handle the blog writing services and other services as well. It attracts freelancers from over 83 countries speaking different languages
As a client creating an account is free of charge. All you have to submit are your name, email address, and your password. The platform gives you different criteria to filter out the writers to handle your writing.
For instance, selecting a website copywriter can be on the basis of geographical location, performance history and the fluency in a certain language
It provides you with a communication platform. That brings you into closer interaction with freelance writers. Once you have advertised your job, freelancers respond by applications. You then filter out the application and hire the most convincing application.
I have used Upwork multiple times, not only for writing services but also for other tasks, such as programming or website designing.
Check out this video of the CEO talking about how be benefits from Upwork freelancers:
The Upwork platform works by bringing freelancer and the client together. After which, you can negotiate the terms of payment. It could be the fixed rate or hourly rate. The site gets its revenue by deducting 20$ of the amount earned by a writer.
The average project cost is about 74% or $38 per hour as the site approximates it.
- Plenty of freelancers to handle assignments thus you can always find someone to see your project through
- There is a money back guarantee when the work is not satisfactorily done
- Direct communication with freelancers to negotiate your own terms of payment
- You have to advertise your job and filter out applications to land the most suitable candidate. That could be time-consuming especially if you secure the low-quality writer and you have to begin the hiring process afresh.
The content writing site has the distinguishing feature of providing quick turn around time for the service. Allows you to request for as little as 150 words content and has it delivered within an hour.
Writers are classified as standard, premium, elite and elite plus. Implying that elite plus class offers the highest quality website writing services. To outsource copywriting services to the site, you have to specify the following;
- Title of the blog post
- Keywords to be used
- Length of the article
- Tone to be employed when crafting the blog post
An order of 150 words for standard writers cost $1.25 and the 2000 words by elite plus writers cost $130. That translates into about $0.008 to $0.065 per word
- Quick turnaround time for articles
- The free spinning of articles
- You can dictate the finer details of the writings
- When not satisfied with the work you can reject and request the service of another writer
- You receive the article in plain text form; no bold keywords or hyperlinks features
- You might need to inject few corrections in the delivered piece. No editing is done by the iWriter team
- Automatic approval of articles if you do not respond within 72 hours
This site mostly has freelancers from UK and US, as they claim. To outsource website content writing services on a Do It Yourself (DIY) basis, you choose between any of the following categories:
• Open order where any writer of the indicated tier level is free to work on our order.
• Direct order where you channel your work to a particular freelancer(s)
• Team orders, writing is handled by a pool of website copywriters
Otherwise, another option is to hand over the management of the whole project to the TextBroker team.
Check out a video that introduces their Do It Yourself or Self-Service:
The charges depend on the level of writer chosen. But the DIY service cost ranges $0.013 to $0.072 per word. But when you commission the assignment to the TextBroker project managers, you will pay between $0.06 to $2 per word
- Content delivered in over 10 languages
- Copyscape approved content
- Avails both direct and team handling of orders
- Simple to use
- Advance deposit is required for future work
- Automatic acceptance of work after a specified time
Has the majority of freelancers are from the United States. After creating a free account, you can browse and get to know the site for 30 days.
As a client you can access the following information about a copywriter registered on the site:
- Names and a brief biography
- Completed assignments
- How old he/she is in the platform
- Samples of work
- Reviews and feedbacks from previous clients
Placing you request for writing service can either be as a “Casting all call” or “crowd content”. The crowd content presents your job to any of the writers of the particular level requested. Casting all call for pitches from qualified writers.
- Two Stars level rates at $0.02/word
- Six Stars rates at $0.10 up to $2 for each word
However, only 70% of the order cost is given to the freelancer. Making huge deposits will see client enjoy extra services like proofreading, being assigned a dedicated account manager. Content consultation goes for $50 an hour.
- Provides unlimited revisions
- Faster and quality service
- Provides Copyscape passed work
- Employs the modern intuitive interface
- Demands deposits for future work
For requesters looking for quality writing and quick SEO ranking, Zerys provide a good service.
It gives you direct interaction with the writers. When not fully satisfied by the written work, you can reject it and get the full refund. Editing and proofreading call for additional charges.
When you sign up for White Glove service you get extra services including;
- A team of content marketing professionals at your service
- Editorial experts
- Boundless revision of your content
- Publishing your content
The charges vary depending on the intensity of the research required, number of words, and the targeted level of writers. When you adopt the ‘Pay as You Go’ option it could be as low as $1 or even as high as $100.
On the other hand, the ‘White Glove’ service cost ranges from $295 to $565 per month.
- Keep strict delivery deadlines
- When dissatisfied by the service, you are guaranteed your money back.
- Free planning tools; editorial calendar, email system and
- Provides automatic publishing
- Higher quality writers attract expensive prices
For another option to outsource article writing consider Hire Writers. With as little as $10 you can have your content crafted by a skilled writer. A bonus discount of 25 percent is earned for every deposit made. The freelancers are ranked from beginner to expert level. Majority of freelancers come from European countries.
They offer quick service in as little as 72 hours. When dissatisfied you can request for unlimited revision or block a writer for handling your assignment in the future.
It provides an affordable cost. Varies from as little as $1, while premium content begins from $2.
- Adheres to strict deadlines
- Work delivered has been Copyscape checked
- Provides free spinning (if you are in to such thing)
- Provides the wide range of content writing services
- Unlimited revisions
- Writers come from different areas thus occasionally editing your work is necessary
- You have to make a deposit to request for work
Has over 20 years in providing copywriting services to webmasters. It targets individuals and companies with little time to craft quality and compelling SEO articles. It allows you to request articles in the range of 250 words to 2000 words.
When you want some images included in the writing, you pay additional charges. Signing up as a member entitles to an expert to guide you through your project. Having decided on the keywords and length of the articles required you then place an order.
The order involves issuing detailed instruction on how to handle the project. Many writers then submit their works based on your requirement. You then go through the blog contents and decide which one to buy.
Bringing two requesters to the platform gives you 10% discount.
250 words, which is the least cost $29.95
To have royalty free images, you pay $9.95
- Order content and get a variety to of written content to choose from
- Gives longer days to review an article before making payment
- Compels writers to provide quality work
- Requires you to sign up for the monthly subscription
- The minimum amount of articles you can request for is 4
- You can’t request for blog posts less than 250 words, which you may not need from an SEO perspective
CopyPress handles many blog writing services like press releases, blog posts, eBooks and even white papers. It allows a client to request for a single piece of writing or a bunch. When you sign up you get guidance from a dedicated campaign manager
The staff then helps you to conceive the idea and pairs you with the most qualified freelancer. The written article goes to the editorial team to make necessary corrections and return it to the copywriter if necessary.
Finally, the campaign managers approve the writing before delivering it to you.
Each writing or project is subject to a price quote request. However, that varies from as low as $5 for 100 words to $100 for a comprehensive, highly researched content.
- Has the dedicated team to help you conceive the right idea for your web
- You are paired with the freelancer who suits your writing.
- Guaranteed quality articles
- The editorial team proofread the work and effects the changes before submission to you
- The projects have no stipulated rates. So you have to request for a price quotation.
- Lacks campaign and distribution program for your content
It’s the content sourcing site that brings together requester and freelancers. You can get access to freelancers’ profiles. For instance, the profile shows the number of completed jobs, their ratings, and feedback.
A freelancer creates gigs describing what they offer. When you locate a gig of your interest you must deposit the required amount at the platform. You then issues the finer details of the job. At the completion of the job successfully the payment is released to the freelancers.
I have heard of many complaints from internet marketers of getting spun content from this site, so take care.
The price of gigs varies at each level. However, the minimum cost for a gig is $6
- Find plenty of gigs at your disposal
- You can get an order completed at a very low price as $5
- Clearly marked levels reflect freelancer’s skills
- At times it’s difficult to tell genuine ratings from fake ratings. Some freelancers buy off buyers to give them undue ratings.
- A high service fee of $1 even for a $5 gig
- You may have to weed out freelances before getting the quality service you want.
- Just be very careful about ordering here.
Outsourcing your work to a website copywriter may be necessary when you lack the skills and time to execute such services. However you should take your time for the site that provides quality work according to your demands. That’s why we have given you the brief overview of the above nine content writing sites. Browse through each site, and then make an informed choice.
Let me know which of these sites you have used and liked. In case you find other sites that I should review, let me know in the comments section.