Have you tried building your own Amazon affiliate site?
It takes time to:
- Install WordPress
- Add the right Theme
- Install Plugins
- Write Content
- Design a Logo
It takes at least 30 minutes to install the right theme and plugins on your WordPress site. If you do not know a good designer, it will take you longer to find a beautiful logo. Then imagine the time needed to write content.
I have been through all of this when I set-up my own Amazon Affiliate sites. Now I have a team ready that I can tap into when needed. I learned affiliate marketing the hard way.
With a Readymade (or pre-made) Amazon Affiliate Website, you will save months of time that you would spend on:
- Writing Content
- Building your Site on WordPress
With the free time you get from not worrying too much about the setup, you are set on the road to success.
You may have purchased sites from other service providers. I know I have and boy, did they disappoint?
From Oojah Designs, you will receive a website that will be able to convert your customers easily. I will also be directly reachable via email for any support you need. You will not be talking or dealing with my assistants, coz I don’t have any.
Key Benefits to You:
- You save time. You can spend that time performing additional keyword research, building a social media presence or just sipping coffee.
- You save money:
- A Premium Theme will cost you at least $60
- A logo will cost you at least $25
- 6000 words of converting content will cost you at least $150
- Premium plugins cost at least $50
What I need from You
Your keyword (If you do not have any, let’s work together one finding one for you).
Your WordPress admin details for me to install your theme, etc. (If you want I can install WordPress for you too, I will need your cPanel details).
What will you get?
- A niche & domain name suggestion – Keyword research helps you find the most profitable niche. If you do not have a niche in mind, I will help you
- 5-6 unique (>750 words) articles – These articles will be written so that they help you convert your site visitors to buy from Amazon
- On-page SEO optimization – This will help you rank faster in Google & other search engines
- A good logo and free images – Images attract your visitors
- A PREMIUM WordPress theme – Many sites ignore the WordPress theme, but the right theme is very important to help your earn higher rankings in search engines
- If you order the Standard or Premium service, you will also receive a Press Release Written & Distributed for you.
- The Premium Press Release guarantees inclusion in Google News.
You can see a review that I received from an SEO marketplace for a readymade Amazon Affiliate site.